Rocky Mountain Respiratory Resource Complete Oxygen Concentrator Service:
1. Open the machine and clean the entire cabinet and filter
2. Verify the oxygen purity, flow rate and pressure
3. Check the inlet compressor filter and change if necessary
4. Check the bacteria filter and change if necessary (extra cost)
5. Advise client on current usage levels and amount of recommended oxygen supplies to keep on hand
Cost is dependent on Location, Make, Model, Age and Condition.
Rocky Mountain Respiratory Resource sends out a service representative every week. Please fill out the form below, and we will contact you about setting up a service appointment.
Rocky Mountain Respiratory Resource provides Colorado respiratory supplies and equipment.